This is the Essential Gear Outfitters Standard Survival Fishing Kit. Our kits are the world's finest and most complete. The kits are designed and assembled by professional fishermen and guides in Wyoming. A detailed set of instructions is included in each kit that is written by professional fishermen. Our kits contain more equipment in sizes and colors that are proven to catch fish. The kits are designed for fresh and salt water.
- 10lb. Clear Mono Line 20 yds.
- 30lb. Clear Mono Line 10 yds.
- 4 ea. 30lb, 6" Wire Leaders Black
- 2 #10 30lb. Barrel Swivels Black
- 2 ea. 30lb. Snap Swivels Black
- 1 Size 8 Bead Head Nymph
- 1 Size 10 Fly
- 1 Float 3/4"
- 1 Bucktail Jig 1/4oz. Perch Color
- 1 Bucktail Jig 1/8oz. White/Chartruse Color
- 4 ea. Baithold Hooks #2
- 4 ea. Baithold Hooks #4
- 4 ea. Baithold Hooks #6
- 4 ea. Baithold Hooks #8
- 2 ea. Treble Hooks #4
- 2 ea. Red Snelled Baithold Hooks #6
- 4 ea. BB Removable Weights
- 4 ea. #3 Removable Weights
- 4 ea. #7 Removable Weights
- 1 Jig Head 1/8oz. Yellow
- 1 Jig Head 1/4oz. Red
- 1 Curly Tail Jig Body 2" Crayfish Color
- 1 Curly Tail Jig Body 2" White Pearl Color
- 1 Ready To Fish Line (10lb Mono Line 10 yds)
- 1 BB Weight
- 1 Baithold Hook #6
- 1 Folding Razor Knife
- 12 Artificial Egg Baits
- 1 Metal Tin with Lid Gasket
- 1 Dessicant Pack
- 1 Fishing Instructions
Measurements: 4-3/8" x 3-1/4" x 1-1/8" and weighs 5oz.
The line in our kits is measured in yards not feet as in other kits. The Baithold Hooks are stronger than the standard hooks used by other. The lures are sizes and colors that are proven to catch fish in all waters. These are the Finest Survival Fishing Kits in the world.