Tac - D 37MM Launcher
The Tac-D mounts on any rifle or carbine fitted with a Picatinny Rail using a 4” clamp and two bolts that provide the most solid attachment in the industry. It has a 9" barrel. As always, state of the art materials are used throughout, the forward grip is machined as part of the barrel itself. All parts are Type II Coated or Black Oxide treated. We think that you will agree that it is a perfect counterpoint to your AR platform weapon. Note that care should be used if you use the KeyMod or M-Lok mounting system with the Tac-D (or any Underbarrel Launcher from any manufacturer). Neither of these systems are meant to handle heavy recoil.
- Ambidextrous safety
- Fully enclosed cartridge head
- One piece receiver for strength and reliability
- Improved barrel lock up. Positive, enclosed push button.
- Larger, more ergonomic cocking lever.
- Larger trigger guard to accommodate gloved hands.
- Unobstructed top so the launcher will lie flat against a full length picatinny rail
- Beveled lower Picatinny rail.
- Integral, machined hand guard. Looks great and increases strength.
- Stock expansion system looks great and won't break the bank.
- Reduced weight: 3lbs 1 oz.
- Can be easily and inexpensively converted to a shoulder mounted configuration.